Well friends, another month has come and gone.
It is hard to believe May is upon us! Quarantine days seem to blend together, making the weeks feel slow and foggy. The entire month of social distancing was long and hard, but also good for me–or at least I’d like to think so.
Let’s hop into this month’s recap!
- I started fostering a dog, Jack, and he is the cutest little thing. Being a dog mama has brought me so much joy. And the daily snuggles and walks are giving me life!
- As of just a few days ago, I have officially heard back from all of the law schools I applied to. Now it’s time to make some decisions!
- Unfortunately I didn’t get answers that I’d like from all of the schools I applied to, but I am just trying to be thankful for what I have and the yeses I did receive.
This month, I was filled by:
- Video calling my friends and family has kept me sane and filled my heart. Even though I can’t see them in person, it is nice to connect with them virtually.
- Similarly, I was able to have a video call with my therapist, Chelsey. The conversation was helpful as we tried to process law school and future decisions.
This month, I was emptied by:
- Living in quarantine has been hard for me, as I am sure it has been for all of us. Even though I’d like to think my mental and physical health is going well, this experience has still been heavy on my heart.
In May, I am looking forward to:
- Life going back to some sense of normalcy. I feel encouraged as businesses and restaurants start to open up again, although a bit anxious as well. I am hoping the gym will open up soon, as I miss climbing and my workout buddies!