February came and went in the blink of an eye.
For as long as January felt, February seemed that much shorter. Last month I introduced The Monthly Update to you fine folks, so let’s go ahead and hop in.
- I was cleared to teach a Climbing 101 class all by myself at Summit. My first two solo classes are in March, and I am excited to hype up climbing to some fresh-faced newbies!
- I spent a weekend in Austin visiting friends and family. It was so fun exploring one of my favorite cities and spending time with people I love.
- I am going to be vague, but likely will share more details later on. I have just been conflicted about the direction my life is going and it has caused a lot of anxiety, stress, and self-doubt. It is no fun, to say the least.
This month, I was filled by:
- I value all of my friendships, but one that fills me the most is my friend Madyson’s. We have known each other since middle school. She is always a source of light, love, and encouragement. It was so wonderful seeing her in Austin a couple of weekends ago.
This month, I was emptied by:
- After receiving a couple of rejection letters for law school, I began to question this big dream of mine. I started feeling a lot of anxiety, stress, and doubt.
In March, I am looking forward to:
- My second nephew’s arrived on March 3rd. It is thrilling to welcome another little boy to our growing family, and I can’t wait to show him how to rebel against his parents.
- For Lent this year I am doing a new concept introduced to me: 40 Days and 40 Items. Each day I will remove one item I no longer use or wear and then donate at the end of Lent. I am looking forward to self-reflection and taking one more step toward a more minimalistic lifestyle.